Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BIG NEWS...

Hello Friends & Family...



Well..we are starting our first blog with a BANG! For those who haven't already heard through the grapevine...Erik and I are expecting our first baby. We went to the doctor today and had our first sonogram. It was the coolest experience and the scariest. We were both so nervous yesterday and today on the way to the appointment. When Erik walked in and saw the machine he became even more nervous..it was cute. I told him it would be okay.



The doctor waited a few minutes and told Erik to relax that there were not triplets inside. He waited a minute and then told us it was one baby. Then Erik smiled and relaxed a bit. The best part was seeing the baby for the first time and hearing the heartbeat. I wish they could save that sound and give it to us to listen to all the time. Right now I am almost eight weeks along. It's still very early and we have prayed about when to tell everyone. We are just so excited and and couldn't wait any longer and want as many people praying as possible.



So far I have been very lucky with not being that sick. I cannot ride in the car very much though, it's the only time that I am nausea. I have been extremely tired and love naps afterschool. Erik has also noticed my increased appetite, which has made him a little nervous, sometimes I eat more than him or at least more times a day. I need a snack about every four to five hours. Believe it or not I have not had ONE cup of coffee or one drink of caffeine period since we found out. It's crazy I am not even missing it. Most of you know I need my two to three cups a day so I am thankful that this is not a tempting thing for me.



Now that we have created this blog I will post every once in awhile on how we are all doing. Please pray for our Baby H that everything goes smoothly and he or she grows normally.



Love and Miss Everyone...



Stephanie, Erik and Baby H

2 comments:

Amanda said...

bless people who have multiples! I do not know how they do it! awww... baby H! You will be so loved!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you, miss you both, i keep you in my prayers every night xoxoxox
Love and god bless,
Lisa and Oliver,
England, UK