Saturday, November 8, 2008

Eleven Weeks..

Well, I have been a sleeping pregnant woman lately..HA! All weekend I cannot keep my eyes open. We are suppose to be packing and preparing for our move in two weeks. I just want to sleep and eat. We had to wake up early today to take our cat, Taz to the vet. We hope he is going to be okay but he has lost five pounds in a few months..Yikes! He goes for testing on Monday.

Erik and I found the cutest rental house and the best part is that it's in our friends, Jon & Leanne's neighborhood. Leanne is two months ahead of me and is due in March. Mom,Dad and Lisa are coming up in two weeks to help us get settled. We will post pics of our new home soon. Erik's drive to work will also be shorter so this will be good once the baby is here. Well, I better go start to pack so I can get to bed soon...heehee. I just woke up from a nap it was a great one.

Happy Weekend Everyone..

Steph & Erik

6 comments:

Amanda said...

ahhh.... the sleeping days of early pregnancy! haha... I remember those! you are going to the be the cutest preggo ever!!!!! I am so excited about you! Your baby! Your new house! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! I'm happy you have found a new home! This beautiful baby is already so blessed. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Alene said...

What an exciting new season you two are entering!! I hope you come south soon. Praying for you three here. love you, me

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you both. I so LOVE that I am going to be an AUNT!!!! Love you both & Steph rub your belly from Aunt Lisa -- take care little one, keep growing.

Darcee said...

OMG... Steph Im soooo excited for you!! that is soo amazing! .. I havent talk to you in forever! Where r you moving to?? aghhh we need to catch up!!! :)

Anonymous said...

the eating bit i like the sound of....esp texan food which i miss soooo much xoxoxo
love and hugs
lisa and oliver