Saturday, March 21, 2009

22 Weeks

Well, Erik has been gone for a few weeks now. I am finally in a routine and keeping very busy. I have started researching items for my registry and it's a bit overwhelming. I feel that I need a B.S. degree in baby stuff! I spend most of my evenings on the computer looking up what Consumer Reports says about cribs, car seats, etc. Exciting stuff!!

A huge moment happened this week...I was laying in bed one night reading and all of a sudden I felt this little bump, bump, bump in my lower abdomen. It happened about five or six times. I finally realized the butterfly feeling that I was having was my baby. It was the coolest thing and I called Erik right away. I hope by the time my parents and Lisa come in a few weeks that they will be able to feel him too.

Here is a picture of me at 22 weeks, the bump is growing! This was taken at my sweet friend, Jenn's, bday breakfast.




1 comment:

Alene said...

Yeah! I got to feel him kicking around too.