Today is April 29th!! That means a month from today, or hopefully a lil bit sooner we will finally meet our baby boy. I think Erik and I are becoming slightly anxious. We are both having trouble sleeping. I just can't find a position that is comfortable, I think Erik's mind won't shut down at this point. He has been amazing to me these past few weeks. He is doing chores and running all the errands. When he is at home he is constantly telling me to sit down and put my feet up while he runs around the house doing stuff. I feel so helpless sometimes but I know I need the rest. Erik is going to be an amazing father, I can't wait to see him with our son.
Here are some pics of our new things for Baby H's nursery. The crib came in, and we have our bedding, A&M rocking chair ( thanks to my school staff!), and our new swing from this weekend. We are waiting on the dresser, diaper changing table and rocker/glider chair. It's all finally coming together.
Our JCPenney Tori Crib - we LOVE IT!
Thanks Halvorsen grandparents.....
Baby H's A&M rocking chair! My sweet school staff gave this to us.
His first clothes hamper.
BabyH's sweet swing...Thanks Papaw Papaw and Nana ( Mimi? ) Mom hasn't decided her name yet!!
More updates to come soon...I will try and keep up now!!
Love,
2 comments:
These pictures make me miss you more. Glad Courtney got to see you last weekend. She had a ball and was so blessed. She said everyone was pregnant and talking babies. haha I love you!
We're so excited for you guys! As we approach Penelope's 1st b-day, I've been looking back on the experiences you and Eric are about to embark upon. It's such an amazing journey to be blessed with a baby. Oh, and I really think that nature has a way of preparing us for those first few months - i.e., not getting lots of nighttime sleep. =) That's what I always said, it made me feel a little better thinking is was getting prepped for what was to come. Hope we get to see you guys and meet Baby H this summer in TX!
Post a Comment