" Dear Mrs. Halvorsen,
So far you are the nicest, bestest, funniest, and my most favorite counselor ever, but it stinks like rotten cheese that you have to leave on the bright side I have heard and experienced that florida is paradise. If I had my ways you would teach here at least until fourth grade graduated."
Then he drew a picture of a plane over a beach and two captions. On the plane the caption read " Hi son " and on the beach next to a palm tree was a little boy saying, " Hi Daddy!"
SUPER CUTE!
After many tears and laughs I read through them all and felt even more blessed and fortunate to have worked at Mohawk the past two years. It is such an overwhelming feeling to leave something that you love for someone that you will love even more! I think this is actually the first job I was really sad to say goodbye too..ha! I know my next job will be the most rewarding and challenging of them all! I can't wait to be a Mommy...thirteen days or less.
Thanks to all my friends for making my last morning at work so special. I will miss you all and hold you close to my heart!
XOXO
Steph
1 comment:
we will be thinking of you both as always, love and god bless and good luck, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as always xoxoxo
Post a Comment