Anyone that knows my husband very well will agree with me, that Erik isn't a morning person, at all! It takes him way too long to wake up and join the rest of the world, but I love him anyway..ha! One thing that Erik will do is stretch ALOT. Guess who else does that?! Little Derek is just like his Daddy, he stretches so much and it takes him a long time to wake up from some of his naps.
This video will show you just what I mean...Enjoy, it's hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is seriously cute! i laughed every time he let out a little toot! haha, just like a man. we are going to need lots of these videos when yall move. :(
You need to give your kid some
Gas-x!! haha. he is so adorable I miss him!
This was cracking me up! The girls were howling as they watched it. So precious.
Post a Comment