Friday, December 5, 2008

Fourteen Weeks...

I had my doctor's check up this week. It was just a quick visit to check on Baby H's heartbeat. I was able to hear the heartbeat for a few seconds and it was amazing. No pics this time we will have to wait a few more weeks. Oh..good news, our appointment to find out if Baby H is a girl or a boy has been moved up to December 22nd. Now Erik will be able to go with me and we find out before Christmas...such a blessing!
Erik leaves on Jan 4th for his two month training for his new job. Although we are very proud and excited for this great opportunity we are both really sad to be apart for two months. I know it's not too long of a time period considering some couples are separated for years, but it's still hard.
I will have to write what is going on with me and the baby for him so he can at least read what is happening each day. I only have a few more weeks to go until we can feel flutters and kicks. I cannot wait for this day.
Here are a few pictures from our twelve week sonogram. It was very special because the day I went was also our first anniversary. What a difference a year makes!!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break with their family. Only a few more weeks till Christmas!

Love,

S & E













4 comments:

Alene said...

Ah man - how cute! Yes, a year sure makes a difference. I am so sorry I missed seeing you on Thanksgiving. I heard you were cute as ever. I miss you. Take care of you and baby! Enjoy each moment - they pass too quickly. Love ya girl!

Amanda said...

precious precious pictures!! a year??? oh my gosh!! geez.... I can't wait for Dec. 22!!!

The Stewarts said...

The pictures are so amazing! Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with all of us. I feel so lucky -- two babies in one year! Love you!

The Stewarts said...

P.S. Tom is actually Patty (Stewart).