We went to the doctor right before XMAS, it was an amazing visit. We were able to see our baby for about thirty minutes moving around and kicking. At one point, HE..yep it's a BOY!! At one point in the sonogram he yawned, it was the cutest thing.
We are having a beautiful baby boy. A little Erik, I hope. I told God there needed to be more Erik's in the world! I had two dreams before our appointment that it was a boy so I wasn't surprised. However, Erik was very surprised. He had convinced himself that it was a girl. We really didn't care either way, we are just so blessed that he is still growing healthy and he is on track right now.
This Friday I will almost be at the half way point. Time is just flying. Over the holiday break I started to feel the first "flutters" or what the doctor calls quickening. It really is a strange feeling and being the first time I didn't realize it was the baby at first. In a few more weeks, I will really start feeling those feet. The technician told us our baby is a mover and a kicker so to get ready!
I will attach a few pics soon of our latest sonogram. We also took pictures right before New Year's, some turned out pretty cute. A big thanks to Jon Owen, Leanne's husband ...he did an excellent job as our personal photographer.
Hope everyone had a great holiday season and wonderful New Year's. Happy 2009!
XOXO,
Steph, Erik and Baby Boy H
No comments:
Post a Comment