Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Company! ( End of 2nd Wk and Week Three)

I had more visitors at the end of my second week and lots of company when I was three weeks old. My cousins, Jenna, Heather and Baby Zoe came over at the end of the week, just before Nana had to leave, so she was able to visit them too. Cousin Zoe was very curious and cute, we sure had fun with her! I think she liked my A&M rocking chair too. Thanks for the visit.



Isn't my cousin, Zoe super cute! Her mom, Heather is not bad either! ;}
Mommy's friend, Leigh stopped by on June 10th to give Mommy a break. She was having a very important procedure the next day to get pregnant and she wanted to relax. Guess what..it worked!!! YEAH..she is now seven weeks pregnant. She is really sweet and I had so much fun relaxing with her.


Then that weekend, the Mooney Family stopped by to finally meet me. I had fun meeting Jennifer, Brian and their kids Jonathan and Grace. They are very sweet friends of Mommy and Daddy. I think they will be visiting us in Florida too. Jonathan said he wants to teach me all about playing with cars someday soon!





























No comments: